As we kick off Infocomm and see some of our partners in person for the first time in a while, we at NETGEAR are gratified to provide an update on our Pro AV partnership program. We have added more than 35 Pro AV manufacturers to the program since January 2020, bringing the total number to 56. The list includes the biggest names in the industry and the up-and-coming innovators of AV over IP technology validating NETGEAR’s commitment to the Pro AV industry. As the world continues to adopt technologies such as audio, video and control over Ethernet as their delivery method of choice, NETGEAR and its partners are working together to pave the way for new and improved experiences across the developing industry.
AV over IP is a fast-growing market and for good reasons: high quality, low latency video and audio distribution with increased scalability and far more room for innovation. This has led to NETGEAR’s increased commitment to AV over IP, which includes a range of products and dedicated support services. The company’s flagship M4250, M4300 and M4500 series of high-performance, flexible switches are engineered for AV over IP and recognized by its tens of thousands of users as best-in-class.
“NETGEAR’s commitment to the Pro AV industry has grown exponentially thanks to the many partners who work with us to certify operability and ensure complete compatibility of our offerings,” said Laurent Masia, Director of Product Line Management for Managed Switches for NETGEAR.
“Each of these unique partnerships has helped NETGEAR make it easier for Pro AV users to deploy leading-edge AV over IP solutions in their respective industries.”
- AMX by HARMAN (a Samsung company): NETGEAR professional AV switches are now the recommended choice for all AMX AV over IP installations worldwide. AMX AV solutions are used around the world in a range of corporate, education and government applications.
- Biamp: Biamp has endorsed NETGEAR’s AVB-enabled Pro AV switches. The list of supported switches from Biamp includes all 11 models of the AV Line of M4250 fully managed switches which have recently also received certification from the Avnu Alliance for both AVB and Milan operability.
- Crestron: From conference rooms to college campuses, the combination of NETGEAR M4300 and Crestron DM NVX has already been proven around the world. NETGEAR’s M4300 series switches were also recently certified by Crestron to enable out-of-box deployment of AV over IP.
- Extron: Extron has certified NETGEAR’s M4250 and M4300 Pro AV series switches to work seamlessly with their powerful NAV® Series of Pro AV over IP products creating a powerful solution for today’s IP-based AV workflows.
- Kramer Electronics: Kramer has formed a global partnership with NETGEAR to deliver complete end-to-end solutions for AV over IP infrastructure and further accelerate Ethernet-based AV distribution in professional environments.
- Marshall Electronics: Marshall has partnered with NETGEAR to offer three of the company’s M4250 network switches for Pro AV applications. The M4250’s PoE+/PoE++ capabilities work seamlessly with Marshall’s IP cameras and controllers, providing an easy-to-set-up IP camera/controller/switch solution for its customers.
- NDI: Instant configuration of Network Device Interface (NDI®) on NETGEAR’s popular M4250 AV Line of switches through a unique NDI configuration profile. With NDI and NETGEAR, content creators can create high quality audio and video content anywhere and share content with their audiences worldwide over an IP network.
NETGEAR’s recent Pro AV partnerships include, among others:
Professional AV Switches
Leveraging the successful M4300 line of managed switches, NETGEAR designed the new M4250 series of switches from the ground up with input from AV integrators, users and partners. NETGEAR drew upon over 25 years of networking experience to ensure these Pro AV-targeted switches have what it takes for the demanding rigors of sending audio, video, and control signals over an IP network. As a result, NETGEAR is now the most recommended switch vendor in the world for AV over IP deployments.
For a continually updated list of NETGEAR’s Pro AV partners please visit https://www.netgear.com/business/solutions/proav-partners/
Leave a Reply