With restricted living a reality for most people, NETGEAR is here to help ensure you’re able to stay connected with the outside world. With this in mind, we’re excited to introduce our new NETGEAR @ Home content series.
With this series we’re introducing a number of events geared toward helping to ensure your home network is equipped to handle its newfound importance as your primary connection to family, friends, work, school and entertainment. With a mix of activities designed to inform, educate, and entertain, we’ll be coming to you directly from our own family rooms, gaming rooms, and home offices with the networking suggestions, recommendations, and tips you need.
About Our Events
Tech Support LIVE
A weekly stream designed to provide you with help and advice for your home network. This stream gives you direct access to our support team to help guide you on our live virtual hotline.
#NowAtNETGEAR: @ Home Edition
What’s new at NETGEAR? Our Product Managers join our Hosts to discuss our newest products, services, and technologies,all while giving you a product tour and answering questions.
#AskNETGEAR Q&As and AMAs
Here’s your chance to participate in the discussions about some of our latest products, technologies, or topics relevant to home networking. These Q&As may take place across our social platforms, our community forum, or reddit!
#NETGEARChat Twitter Chats
Our Twitter Chats focus on specific topics that are relevant to your home network. We choose the topic, ask you the questions, and encourage you to engage with us through a series of questions. This give us a chance to learn a bit more from each other.
The NPG Stream Team continues to stream live as they play their favorite games from home.From play-throughs, to taking on the next adventure, to just having fun, you can join us by watching and chatting with our team on the NPG Twitch Channel.
You can take a look at our monthly calendar below. Check back here often–and follow us on our social media channels–to make sure you’re up-to-date on the activities we’ve got coming up that are of interest for you. And if you miss something, don’t worry–we’ll be providing links to videos and recaps of all the events here as well.
Here’s what’s on tap for April:
In case you missed them, you can also check out some of our recent events:
- #NowAtNETGEAR – Access Points for the Home – May 21, 2020
- Tech Support Live – May 15, 2020
- Twitter Chat: At Home Entertainment – May 13, 2020
- Tech Support Live – May 8, 2020
- Business Webinar – Networking for Surveillance – May 6, 2020
- Tech Support Live – May 1, 2020
- Business Webinar – Wireless AirBridge – April 29, 2020
- Tech Support Live – April 24, 2020
- #NowAtNETGEAR – What Is Nighthawk Mesh – April 23, 2020
- Tech Support Live – April 17, 2020
- Twitter Chat: Stay at home. Stay connected. – April 15, 2020
- Tech Support Live – April 10, 2020
- Business Webinar – AV over IP – April 8, 2020
- Tech Support Live – April 3, 2020
- #AskNETGEAR Working from Home AMA – March 31, 2020
- Tech Support Live – March 27, 2020
- Live Gameplay Video-on-Demand @ Twitch